jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

Blog Tour: Furious Fire by Shiloh Walker

Displaying Furious Fire.jpg
About FURIOUS FIRE:

November 2014
The Grimm are coming to an end…the second to last book
He is the love of all her lives…

Grimm’s Circle, Book 8

Thomas Finn, troublemaker, gunslinger, guardian angel…loner. More than a hundred and fifty years ago, he was shot in the back then brought back to life just in time to watch a demon masquerading as his best friend kill the love of his life.
Now, as a Grimm, he satisfies his need for vengeance hunting down demons like the ones that took Rebecca from him. His mission: kill as many as he can, then, when the time comes, go down in a blaze of glory. But with each kill, he comes closer to a line no angel should cross.
Her name was Rebecca. Then it was Tilly. Then Ada. Now, Kallypso. She’s lived so many lives, she can’t even remember when or why it started. All she knows is, she’s always searching for a man with golden eyes that make her burn. And when she finds him—as she always does—she knows that spark of joy means she’s only seconds away from death…again.
This time will be no different…unless something breaks the cycle once and for all.
Warning: Contains the Groundhog Day of star-crossed lovers, a pissed-off guardian angel, a demon-hunter with an axe to grind, and the battle to end all battles. Be warned…there’s pain ahead in this book. Oh, and that HEA finally happens. For these two, anyway.
This will be the second to the last in the Grimm series…make sure you read it…want to see how it all comes down…

Displaying Grimm Sale Promo Final.jpg


Displaying Candy Houses.jpgExcerpt from CANDY HOUSES:

He was a lot more equipped to handle the thing than I was, that was for sure.  The bocan tried to gut him with those lethal claws but the man moved away, quick as a wish.  I saw one hand disappear inside the long coat he wore—something about that coat, the way it stretched over his shoulder tickled a memory.  I wouldn’t look at his face.  Thinking about it now, I know why I wouldn’t look, because I knew in my heart who he was, and I needed to prepare myself a little bit more before I actually looked at him.
Instead, I focused on his hands…and on the very awesome weapon he’d drawn from inside that long, black coat.  It was a black cylinder, maybe two, two and a half feet long…yeah, I know, that doesn’t sound too flashy.  It would do some serious damage to a human, probably even a number of manifested demons.
But a nine foot tall bocan?
Nope.  Right up until he twisted it, I wasn’t impressed.  But then he twisted it.  I heard the whisper of metal as two edged blades appeared, one out either end of the metal cylinder.
Now it was five feet long, and bladed on both ends.
He used it like an artist.  He moved like a dancer of death.  The silver flashed through the air.  His body barely seemed to touch the ground before he was moving off again.  Eerie, deadly and oh so lovely to look at. In a rather morbid way, of course.
Black blood stained the metal as he sliced through the bocan’s scales. 
The bocan hissed.
The man just laughed.  That laugh. I knew that laugh.
Rip…
Just before I passed out, I finally let myself look at him.  I found myself staring at his familiar profile.  An ache settled in my heart and it followed me as I went under.


Buy Links: Amazon - B&N
Displaying Author Photo.jpg
About The Author. 


Shiloh Walker is an award-winning writer…yes, really! She’s also a mom, a wife, a reader and she pretends to be an amateur photographer. She published her first book in 2003. Her newest series, Secrets and Shadows, launched in April 2014. Look for the newest book Deeper than Need, to be followed by Sweeter than Sin and Darker than Desire.
She writes romantic suspense, contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy under the name J.C. Daniels.